London Gastro Hotels: London Hotels with Michelin Star Restaurants
The London Gastro Hotels are probably some of the best in the world, with most of the country’s top Michelin star restaurants and chefs being based in the capital, those hotels which combine top chefs such as Gary Rhodes and Alain Ducasse really do show case all that is great about the UK luxury hotel scene. Here are a selection of some of London’s top hotels featuring Michelin star restaurants:
Alain Ducasse at the Dorchester
– This really is the top of the pile, combine a stay at one of London’s top five star hotels with a meal at three Michelin stared restaurant Alain Ducasse at the Dorchester.
The experience could not be more of a contrast, while the hotel is decorated in a mix of art deco and English country, the menus presented by Ducasse are distinctly classical French.
Helene Darroze at the Connaught
– The Connaught hotel in itself is one the finest five star hotels in the Mayfair district and favoured amongst art lovers who flock to the hotel for its eclectic mix of modern art tastefully blended into a historical setting. The hotel is however, also famous for the celebrated two Michelin stared restaurant, Helene Darroze at the Connaught. The restaurant serves classic French regional cooking inspired by Helene’s roots in the Southwest of France.
Marcus Wareing at the Berkeley
– The Berkeley is Knightsbridge answer to luxury hotels and is famous for hosting celebrities such as Madonna, Leonardo di Caprio and Giselle. However, its not only the roof top pool that attracts guests to the Berkeley. Serious diners with want to book a table at Marcus Wareing’s two Michelin stared restaurant which servers a variety of modern European cuisines based around fresh seasonal produce.
Apsleys at the Lanesborough Hotel
– Want to sample Michelin star food but not sure that classical French cooking is your thing? Apsleys overseen by Heinz Beck offers a uniquely Italian take on Michelin standard dinning. The hotel itself is a monument to good taste, with rooms and suites being furnished with a mixture of Regency period features all brought up to date with the latest technologies incorporated into the rooms.
Galvin at Windows (London Hilton)
– Not so much a London gastro hotel as a collaboration located on the 28th Floor of the London Hilton, Galvin at Windows allows guests to experience modern French haute cuisine while taking in some of the finest views in London. The restaurants host hotel, the London Hilton of course needs no introduction. The hotel offers guests a thoroughly modern hotel experience packed with the latest technology and an array of health and fitness centre options.
London Gastro Hotels