Dog Friendly Hotels in London: London’s Pet Friendly Hotel Options
Locating dog friendly hotels in the city is a challenge by any standards however with a little insider knowledge there are a wide range of options available from hotels allowing dogs share a room with their owners through to those special establishments where the dog is treated as one of the guests. Here are just a few of the London based options:
The Athenaeum Hotel London
– Dog friendly hotels in London can be hard to find, the Athenaeum Hotel however is one of the cities finest.
For the human guest, the hotel offers luxury five star accommodation in London’s fashionable Mayfair district. Those booking in with pets will find, dog beds, leads and bowls provided as well as a selection of maps with dog walking routes in the local parks.
Bermondsey Square Hotel London
– This hotel simply has to have an entry for any dog lover, K9 friends are greeted with a ribbon wrapped bone, water bowl and basket for the night.
Human guests on the other hand get to stay in a completely modern three star boutique hotel, in which entertainment and technology takes precedence, from the latest “drench rain-showers” to the in room Apple entrainment systems. All this and the hotel is within walking distance of some of the cities best attractions and landmarks including Tower Bridge, the Tower of London and the Tate Modern.
Milestone Hotel London
– The Milestone Hotel offers five star hotel accommodation for man and dog in London’s affluent Kensington district. The hotel is most defiantly dog friendly, by completing a form in advance guests may request special foods and treats for their four legged friends as well as booking a grooming session. The hotel also offers dog walking services for when you want to spend some time alone.
41 Hotel London
– One of the best pet friendly hotels in London, what other hotel offers a “pet concierge?” Pet packages at the hotel include a bed, mineral water and special menus, as well as pet sitting services, dog walking and grooming sessions. For the pet owner, the hotel provides luxury “club style” accommodation in the heart of London’s Victoria district.
Travelodge London Branches
– For a pet friendly hotel on a budget Travelodge has two options Travelodge London Battersea and Travelodge London Waterloo. Pets are charged at £20 per night and no extras are provided however, this is a cheap way of finding dog friendly accommodation in the capital.
Dog Friendly Hotels London